TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
mrosspa

Default Electrical Connections for Roof Vent

I'm afraid this post will be rather vague because I'll have trouble describing the components of roof vent. I need to cut and reattach the wires in a ceiling vent switch.

I've a 1997 2619 and have some broken pieces of the roof vent that holds the 2 ceiling lights. The plastic piece that includes the screen, and the plastic trim piece that covers the unfinished edge at the ceiling (this piece has the black plastic switch that controls the light over the bed.

Now to do this, I'll need to cut the wires for the switch and use connectors to reattach the wires. This should be a very simple fix, but I was wondering is there anything I should watch out for? Any connectors you find more reliable?

Michael