TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > General Maintenance and Cleaning
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2003, 04:23 AM   #1
WNYChange

Default Hot Water Heater

Looking for some help! After a long winter I am in the process of getting the TM ready for a trip next weekend. I was flushing the water system, getting out the anti-freeze that I had the dealer put in place last fall. I filled the water system and I tried getting the hot water heater to work. It's an electronic ingnition. I flipped the switch and the light came on, as is expected. The system went through it's cycle of on and off until it fires up succesfully, which it did not. I shut the system down after a few minutes (I realized I didn't have the gas on at this point) and tried again. Again it did not work.  My problem now, is that when I try to turn the heater on, I don't even get the light coming on saying the system is trying.
Does anyone have an experience with the hot water system? Is there a fuse somewhere, that I am missing that may be blown? The owners manual mentions a reset switch, which I can't find. Please help, I don't want to take cold showers next weekend!