TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2019, 02:58 PM   #1
MSUDave

Default Bubble in roof on potential new to me TM

I am in discussions in with a seller of a newer trailmanor (2013) that the current owner said has a small bubble on the rear top of the unit.

I am asking some additional follow-up questions, but they state that it is not getting bigger in the time they have owned it (~4 years). And it has no other evidence of a leak in that area (or elsewhere).

When asked for a picture, they could not get it to show up. So I am assuming it is not significantly raised. I am not local to the unit so can not visit in person.

I'm trying to figure out if this is a long term issue I should be very concerned about? A minor annoyance that should be monitored but could be fixed if it got worse? Or mainly cosmetic and I should not worry at all?

What else should I be asking to help determine if the aluminum is pulling away from the foam core? Or anything else that I should be thinking about.

Aside from this, the unit looks clean and doesn't have any additional red flags.
MSUDave is offline   Reply With Quote