TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2014, 10:24 AM   #1
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

Default Wiring -- Use of wire channels???

I'm thinking about doing some wiring this spring and was wondering if anyone ever used the wire channels that are built in the TM? Is it practical to expect that I can pull some wires through these channels, or are they so tangled up or small that I would have no luck?

There are two wire channels that I might be interested in using, if they are usable??

- 1) The channel in the floor from behind and below the fridge to below the power distribution panel (converter) near the bath tub? Do you think I can pull some larger wires through this channel to upgrade my battery wires, to a battery on my tongue? I would like to to this update in 2015.

-2) On the rear upper shell; there is a channel along the center of ceiling, which from what I understand is behind the center fwd/aft molding. Off of that channel there must be a channel that goes to the side roof and down the wall to near the lift arm. This would be used for all the rear roof wires that drop down to the lower shell. Maybe it's behind the bag seal? Has any one every pulled wires through these channel? Forward thinking on this, if I ever want to permanently mount my solar, it may be a very clean path for the wires?
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote