TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
OneMoBear
TrailManor Master

Default Some new modifications for us!

We had the unexpected pleasure of camping next to BTBlazer last week. We have made a lot of mods on our TM but wow, did we come home with a list of new ones! They are super nice people but watch out! Their ideas will cost you!

My favorite is adding a grate at the steps. Excuse me if I repeat but I haven't been on here much lately and don't know if this has gone around before. It rains pretty much every afternoon where we camp in the summer and this is going to be so dang handy for shoes. HD sells this in a box and it fits like it was made just for this. They have also done this on the spare tire holder and we're still thinking about that.

I have seen the bathtub wall mod on line for ages but didn't think it was for me until I saw it in person. Got that done.

Another brilliant idea was to reroute the fresh water holding tank overflow drain straight down for those of us who have done the fill from the drain tube modification. We did that early on plus added a deck plate which seals great unless we are blasting water up into it beyond full. The extra time to shut it off that this will buy us will be great for us.

Have they shared their brilliant awning mods? We're going to make those happen when we are out starting Sunday. Can't wait!

Malinda
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Grate at steps 001.JPG
Views:	348
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	11630  
Thule for our tandem Hobie Kayak :-)
120w Solar Panel - 2.5" lift 15" Marathons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OneMoBear is offline   Reply With Quote