TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
LandonFamily
Site Sponsor

Default Interior details

We currently own a 1999 2720, and hopefully will upgrade (some day!) to a 3124KS or a 3326King. I have carefully perused the photos on the Trailmanor website. It's apparent that some of the photos under the various models are "stock" photos, and not specific to that particular model. So, if you own either of these two models, I have a couple of detail questions for you. Can you tell me first of all if the easy chair is a swivel/rocker/recliner or what? Also, when the table is set up in front of the couch, can a person sitting in that easy chair reach the table to eat? Are those two tables on either side of the couch the same width as a dinette table, or are they actually designed for a person to be sitting on one side only?

The photos of the 3326King show an extended table set up in front of the couch, apparently because of a leaf you can put in it. Does the 3124KS also come with a leaf to make an extended table?

Also, does the small dinette in the 3326King turn in to a (very narrow) bed?

Thank you to anyone who can help!

Caroline
Old 10-05-2005, 03:26 PM   #2
Bill & Lisa

Wow, lots of Q's. I don't own a 31 or 32, but I have walked through them.

The chair is moveable, swivel and a rocker. Recliner? don't know. One of the tables will have a leaf. Not quite wide enough to sit face to face and eat, but will work for coffee. Even in our 3023 the table is a little narrow. As for the dinette/bed thing--I think not. It wasn't given as an option when we toured, nor does the brochure note it's use (as it does for other units) as a bed.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:02 PM   #3
BobRederick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonFamily
Can you tell me first of all if the easy chair
Caroline
It is an easy chair with wheels on the front. Not swivel or recliner.
Quote:
can a person sitting in that easy chair reach the table to eat?
Caroline
With a bit of difficulty. It will not go under the table and the folx on the couch will have their feet there anyway.
Quote:
Are those two tables on either side of the couch the same width as a dinette table,
Caroline
No. The dinette table in the 3326 only is bigger.
Quote:
The photos of the 3326King show an extended table
Caroline
The curb side table has a leaf stored behind it that closes the gap between tables.
Quote:
Also, does the small dinette in the 3326King turn in to a (very narrow) bed?
Caroline
Yes. The dimensions of the dinette are on the floor plan.

I might add that a great feature of the 3326 is that you can reach into the refrig, the stove/oven, or the pantry while sitting at the dinette. This convenience eliminates a bunch of bending over if that matters to you (it does to me) Also, you are not eating over carpet.