TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-22-2005, 04:37 PM   #1
Elaina and George

Default trailmanor meet

I wonder if any of the trailmanor owners ever sponsor a "meet"? I know when I bought my PT Cruiser last year there were all kinds of meets scheduled for owners. I haven't read any threads eluding to this yet - was just wondering
Old 08-22-2005, 06:14 PM   #2
hal

Seeing as how you asked...... Several chapters have meets or Ralleys. You can find their schedule in a copy of the Tidings. The Tidings is a newsletter that is published by the National TrailManor TrailBlazers Chapter. Dues are minimal ($15.00 for the first year and $10.00 for each year of continuous membership after that.) For information on membership you can go to www.Trailmanor.com. You can also get information on various meets held by the many chapters.

Every three years, The National Jubilee is held, generally in June. The next Jubilee will take place in Colorado Springs during the week of June 25 - 31. For more information on this, you can visit www.jubilee2006.com. The two Colorado Chapters are co hosting this event. Any member of the National TrailBlazer chapter is invited to attend this jubilee. We are preparing for 100+ TrailManors. There will be more information available in November or December.

Hal
Old 08-23-2005, 07:20 PM   #3
Elaina and George

thanks guys - we will look into the "trailblazers" - when we went camping last weekend at Kings Dominion we were the only trailmanor and had several campers come up to us interested in our TM- I'm sure it is alot of fun with lots of TM's around - Elaina