TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
terryh

Default SprayStation

There is a new shower holder from Thetford, the SprayStation. It uses a powerful suction cup to hold the fitting onto the wall. You can position and move it in seconds. Just got it, but so far it works great. You cannot leave it in position when you fold down, but as I said it is easy to remove. It can also be adjusted to different heights for my spouse and me.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Looks interesting.

http://www.thetford.com/HOME/PRODUCT...3/Default.aspx

I think I would use it on the inside of the exterior wall so I would not pull the wall paper away. Can you pause the water flow with an on off button?

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

It appears that the Spray Station is simply the hands-free shower head holder. It does not include the shower head itself. I'm not sure how it would be an improvement over the over-the-wall holder that was introduced on this board years ago, but perhaps ....

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #4
rjsmalley

Thumbs up shower head holder

I have had this “suction cup showerhead holder” for about three or four years now. It is great since I position it slightly off center in the tub area on the inside of the exterior wall. This way the showerhead is pointing towards the back inside corner of the tub area insuring that there is no water getting out of the tub area and onto the floor. There is one issue with that exterior wall and a suction cup; the pebbled surface will not allow the holder to stick to the wall but there is a smooth plastic disc that has adhesive backing that stays on the surface fine. The suction cup holder then stays on that for up to two weeks without having to redo it. As mentioned, the suction cup releases with the pull of the release tab and you are ready to close up and go.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
knoxjere

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsmalley View Post
I have had this “suction cup showerhead holder” for about three or four years now. It is great since I position it slightly off center in the tub area on the inside of the exterior wall. This way the showerhead is pointing towards the back inside corner of the tub area insuring that there is no water getting out of the tub area and onto the floor. There is one issue with that exterior wall and a suction cup; the pebbled surface will not allow the holder to stick to the wall but there is a smooth plastic disc that has adhesive backing that stays on the surface fine. The suction cup holder then stays on that for up to two weeks without having to redo it. As mentioned, the suction cup releases with the pull of the release tab and you are ready to close up and go.
Can you give me more info on the smooth plastic disc you mentioned. How big is it? Where did you get it? Any other info would be useful. We bought the Spray Station, but ran into the same problem with the sunction cup staying on the wall. Thanks for your help!
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee I6/w/tow package
Prodigy 2 brake controller
Eaz-Lift 1000 lb WDH
After market heavy duty cooling fan
After Market heavy duty transmission cooler
McKesh Mirrors
knoxjere is offline   Reply With Quote