TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Appliances
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2004, 01:28 PM   #1
Dawndi

Default TM REFRIGERATOR

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE SIZE AND BRAND OF THE STANDARD REFERIGERATOR THAT COMES IN THE TM

THANKS DAWNDI
Old 01-29-2004, 02:04 PM   #2
gospelcamper

Default Re:TM REFRIGERATOR

There is a Dometic model RM2352R 3 cubic foot refrigerator in the 2002 2720 Trailmanor we have.

Keep asking those questions.
Soon you will not be able to help yourself you will have to have a Trailmanor in your camping life.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:35 PM   #3
Paul_Heuvelhorst

...and let me add that while it is small, it is much larger than the large Coleman cooler we used for our tent trailer... and it is powered to stay cold... and you can make ice cubes in the freezer section.

Due to only being 3 cu. ft., on loooonnnnnng trips we had to shop every 5-7 days for some of our refrigerated food, but don't you shop more frequently when your food is in a cooler with a bag or 2 of ice?

We loved it.
Old 01-29-2004, 11:04 PM   #4
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

I thought the frig in the TM would be too small for us, but after having used it on two trips, for four of us, it was quite adequate for our needs. I was surprised.

We kept cleaned, bagged lettuce leaves in there for over a week, and they looked better after a week than they usually look in our side-by-side frig at home after 4 days.

We had more than enough room to keep everything in there. The freezer works GREAT, but doesn't freeze the stuff below. It's quite amazing.

If I could ask for something different, though, I'd want a bigger freezer. It's fairly small.

We bring along smaller bottles of condiments, butter, cooking oils, etc. that will fit into the door compartments.

We always bring along a fold-up cooler to take with us on day trips away from the TM, to keep things cool that we buy in towns far from our campsite, etc.

So far, we are very happy with the TM frig.
B_and_D is offline   Reply With Quote