View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:26 PM   #14
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

We went camping this weekend and am pleased to report that the AeroPress makes an excellent cup of coffee.

I have to confess that DW and I are kind of coffee snobs. It is not that we won't drink what is put before us but that we have learned what a good cup of coffee should taste like. We have come a long way from the drinking percolator coffee in North Dakota.

The problem is coffee grounds are inherently messy and a pain in a TM. With this you just put a heaping scoop in the chamber(adjust to your taste), add water, stir, let steep about a minute, stir, press the plunger slowly down extracting the coffee.

Cleanup involves removing the twist off bottom and pressing the grounds the rest of the way out the bottom into trash, scrap away the small amount of grounds sticking to the plunger and metal filter and give the AeroPress a little rinse.

I don't think it is possible to make a better cup of coffee with anything but a good espresso machine. DW thinks it is just as good.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote