View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 11:14 AM   #5
Larry_Loo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopBeavers
fwiw

My 2005 2720 has the cord in the rear bumper. It coils up into a small area about a foot square, between the outside edge of the TM and the frame.

The long center section contains all of my sewer hoses and fittings. The other small compartment is where I keep my sanitation gloves.

It looks like I have the advantage of one of the more recent TM improvements.
Pop, the improved location of your AC power cord may be due to the TM Factorys listening to their customers clamors for a power cord that could be plugged in when the trailers are folded down. Past threads on this forum voiced the complaints about the access holes of the cords being blocked when the upper shell was folded down - and some home-brewed solutions resulted.

On my 1999 3124KS, however, rerouting the power cord all the way to its rear bumper appeared to be a task that wasn't worth the labor I felt it involved. Therefore, I did the next best thing: improved the manner in which the bulk of the cord was stored and cleaned up the front, interior cabinet of my 3124KS.

Have the late-model versions of the larger TMs, such as the 2005 3124 and 3326, had their AC power cords rerouted to the rear bumpers also?