View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #5
CrazyCampers

I can't post pictures right now, but I have a three car garage with very little extra room on the sides. It has a two car door for the first two stalls and a one car door for the third stall, which is also shorter.

We plan on storing my VW Beetle in the third stall, which also has a workbench and tools in it. We plan on storing the TV (a Durango) in the first stall and the TM in the middle stall. There is a pole between the second and third stalls.

Unless we can shift the TM over a foot or so once it is in the garage, there would not be room for my husband to park his Durango far enough over to get out on the driver's side. (He is a big guy.)

So we want to pull the car in through the larger garage door and then shift it over to the side, past the door edge, near the pole. The right edge of the TM would be past the right edge of the garage door. I thought I saw a picture of a TM in someone's garage on here in which it looked like they had done this.

In my subdivision, the HOA does not allow any outside parking. In any case, I would want the TM parked inside because of weather up here. We really want to park in the garage without having to park my husband's Durango outside.