Thread: 2417 Questions
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

You don't sound like "fools" at all! You have managed your setup well, and have given me a few ideas.

Did you get the overhead cabinet from TrailManor? That was not presented as an option to us, nor is it listed in the TM list of options for the 2417. Seems like a great idea, though, so I will contact our dealer to see if we can get one.

We commented to each other about the lack of "wardrobe" space, and I have decided to make a coat/shirt-length clothes rack out of PVC. That will help us keep a little more organized. We also use the spare bed for our luggage surface. Keeps it out of our way, but convenient.

Had not considered removing the center wall from the storage bay, but that sounds like a great idea! I don't see how it could structurally alter anything, as there is no weight on the top of the bay. Easier to organize with the extra space. Thanks for the idea!

I think the 2417 is great for 2 people, or grandparents with one grandkid along. Easy to tow, and it can go on Forest Service trails where larger units can't go. Great unit!
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote