Thread: Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:41 AM   #20
Mr. Adventure
TrailManor Master

Default 3023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
My husband and I are looking at purchasing a new 3023 Trail Manor and would like some feedback. We have camped for 30 years starting with tent camping. We purchased our first pop up years ago and later moved to a travel trailer only to be flipped by a semi on the interstate, thus moving us back to a pop up. I am afraid to pull big anymore and really like the idea of a trail manor as it looks alot easier to set up than a pop up (not that a pop up is difficult to set up). I really like a lot of the features that a Trail Manor has including the bathroom. I would really like some pros and cons as to what you like with a trail manor and what you don't. I do not know anyone that has one so it is difficult to learn first hand experience. Thanks in advance
We've had 6 RV's over the last 30+ years, and had many RV adventures to go with them. The only one I would never want to travel with again was a 29' travel trailer, because it was a beast to keep on the road (we towed it with a full sized Ford truck, which I also learned to resent because it was so city-incompatible).

The problem with motorhomes is that they are expensive to buy, expensive to drive, and expensive to maintain (tires, oil changes, and that 10 cylinder powerplant quietly rusting out there in the storage lot when it would be a lot happier going to work every day).

The TrailManor is a solid and stable tow, and it lets me keep the vehicle I would otherwise be driving every day.
Prodigy brake controller.

"It's not how fast you can go, it's how fast you can stop an RV that counts."
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote