Thread: Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #12
Patrice

Oh my gosh, you guys are wonderful. All the info is great. We enjoy going so much and like to travel thoughout the US to different spots. My son and I travel alot on weekends. I do not mind pulling a pop up and felt this would be very much like that since it is a low profile trailer. We pull with a 09 Silverado. It is rated to pull bigger than a TM. As for space and bending over, it is similar to a pop up and that does not bother me.

As one person mentioned that they go to the bath houses at campgrounds... we would likely do this as well for showers as we don't mind. We even did this years ago when we had our TT. I am not real familiar with the recirulating toilet but feel that it would not be a big challenge especially since hearing from all of you. I think if I was going from a TT to a TM it might be more difficult but I feel that this is a huge step up from a Pop Up. We currently pull a 1207 Jayco, which is not a problem. It has been a great pop up but am really ready for the TM. Thanks for all your advise and keep them coming. I will keep you posted if we purchase one.
Patrice is offline   Reply With Quote