View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasongold View Post
Hi,

My wife and I are shopping around for a used Trailmanor, but we can't seem to find a site that lists the year-over-year changes. What little details were added, deleted or changed in 2000, 2001, 2002, etc? The overall quality seems incredible, but we can't find info about the details.

Dreaming of a TM,

Jason
Jason -

As you learned in the responses to your other thread on this same topic, you will probably not find a list of year-by-year changes to TMs. This includes major changes, not just the little details you are looking for. (I'm not sure you could find such a list for Toyota cars or Amana refrigerators, either.) The TM is an evolving product with a lot of engineering content, and changes are often introduced during a model year. In fact, they have been introduced at different times for different models.

If you are curious about some specific change, such as the change from square to round wheel wells, the membership here can converge on an approximate answer. But as for a list that you can skim down - I don't think I've ever encountered such a beast.

But don't let that discourage you. Climb aboard!

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote