View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 10:15 AM   #6
grampa

Default We done gone and did it

Well, folks we did it. We bought that 2005 2720. Take delivery next Monday. God what have I got us into. Salesman said he normally spends 2-4 hours with a customer when they pick up their new TM. Downloaded Ed's Checklist, and informed the salesman that I would be bringing it. He said he was familiar with A checklist that others had brought and seemed not to be unhappy about it. He ask me to email him a copy. So hopefully he won't mind a picky, grumpy, 64 year old man. Wish us luck. We live 3 hours drive from the dealer so will bring TM home first. Then next weekend go to the Blackwater River State park. It is about 30 minutes away. Question. Are there any older folks who are physicaly, maybe mentally (haha) challenged who are TM owners? Im still concerned about the setup and takedown. I have a flailed chest, one and 1/4 lungs, seperated shoulder that has healed fairly well and had my elbow operated on. I can mow lawn, work in garden. Can't build fences, patio deck, or work on house anymore. Mostly concerned about the wardrobe and shower/bath setup. I can lift 40lbs one time. Lift 20 lbs several times. Then i must take a rest. Oh well, should have thought about this before. Want that TM bad though. Have lots of traveling and weekend camping to do. Wish us luck. And thanks for all the info on this site. It is a major reason we decided to go with a TM. John