Thread: Hi Everyody
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #1
JimLilly

Smile Hi Everyody

My wife and I just recently purchased a TrailManor 2720 SL and I'm so glad we found this forum. Our 2720 is a 2003 but is in excellent shape. My tow vehicle is a 2500 Chevy Silverado HD 6.0L V8 so when I'm towing the trailer I hardly even know it's back there. And that was the major selling point for me - I didn't want a huge 5th wheel or other big trailer that would stress me out while towing and kill my gas mileage. But I'm 6'3" so a lot of pop ups felt claustrophobic to me. My wife was looking for a trailer we could load with our basic stuff where we didn't have to haul a bunch of totes back and forth every camping trip and all of the drawers and cabinets in the 2720 fit the bill nicely.

Have done a couple of mods already, added wiring for outdoor speakers and added strip led lighting on the awning. Hoping to do the shower mod found here in the near future. And had some plumbing issues I had to fix and the instructions I found on this forum really helped.

I am a small business owner and a master electrician here in WV, so I hope I might be able to help out with electrical problems questions that may arise. But I have to tell you the electrical advice in the Electrical sub-forum has been spot on, good job guys. I'm also kind of techy nerdy so I can help out in that area too.

Sorry for being long winded. Thanks for all the great advice I've already run across here. Hope I can contribute in a positive way. Jim & Linda Lilly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3416.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	13660  
JimLilly is offline   Reply With Quote