View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 04:27 PM   #1
ryanwwest

Question Cinderella Incinerating Toilet - Plausible?

I'm thinking about buying a larger TM and definitely getting at least the Sealand upgrade, but that still seems to be a cassette toilet and you have to empty it manually every 1-3 days (from my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong).

It seems like the Cinderella Incinerating Toilet (https://www.cinderellaeco.com/us-en/...eration-toilet) could be really great because all you have to deal with is ash at the end of the day, making is way more sanitary and much better for boondocking (I've heard that Sealand and the original Thetford aren't very good for boondocking). One YouTube creator claimed it lasts ~50 'flushes' on a 20 gallon propane tank (seems high but I could be way off).

I was wondering if anyone could comment on whether installing one in a TM is possible, easy/hard to install, low enough power consumption, and whether they think it would be worth it? They are super expensive, but I'm not handy (would probably hire someone to install it) and would value being able to have less maintenance and cleanup to do. And if I ever sold the RV, maybe it would be possible to keep (but maybe this is unrealistic). Not sure if weight matters.

There are several other toilet types I'm wondering if could be installed too that seem to have little discussion here. Seven Savage posted a neat video with a tier list of types of RV toilets and I'm curious what people think about installing any of the ones on the 'recommended' side (tier list image attached or at 0:18 in video: ).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 16.24.01.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	584.6 KB
ID:	22169  
ryanwwest is offline   Reply With Quote