View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
nwhouston

Default Front white support arms are not the same

I spent the weekend fighting the floor deflection issue at my door wing piece using Golfing Debbie's approach. I achieved a partial victory and buttoned up the TM. As I was walking around I found that the two front (white) support arms that tie off to the torsion rods are not the same. Again, I seem to have a 'deflection'.

Please see the pix (2 off) attached. In the one (passenger side) you can clearly see that the end of the support arm that ties to the torsion rod is at the normal place (say 2" or so below the bottom, where the rods come out of the bracket. It is the other end, that ties to the upper shell, where there is clearly a deflection (the white support arms should be essentially horizontal when the trailer is down for travel). If you look at the other picture, on the driver side front, you see that the white support arm is horizontal when the trailer is folded. All of my other six arms are this way. Only the one of the passenger side front has this deflection.

My question for the forum: Has anyone else seen this issue, and if so, what was the fix? The trailer folds up and down fine, but when it is up one can see that the front passenger side sags about as much as this deflection (say 1 1/2" or so).

Appreciate your help.

Larry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-30 15.46.55.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	15868   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-30 15.47.25 HDR.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	15869