Thread: Interior Setup?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 05:40 AM   #5
Queeniereads

I am a 59 year old woman and can take down or put up the TM in a matter of minutes. I suppose, starting from scratch, (putting away toothbrushes and loading the crockpot and papertowels into the sink, and stowing the microwave and TV on the floor, etc) I takes me 20 minutes to put it all away and collape it. Hubby does the outside connections. On a slow day, we are off and running in 45 minutes or so. Most of what takes the time is what would take time on any TT -- the water and sewer conenctions. After a trip or two we had it down to a science. THe only thing we miss is being able to walk right into the TT on the side of the road to use the bathroom or get food out of the fridge. But, for the ease of towing and storage and for the way better gas milage (14 instead of 8), we have just not let this worry us. THe slide with the couch on it is a bit heavy especially with the hitch front and center, but I can still manage it alone if needed. THe interior walls etc. are easy. I highly recommend the TM. Go see one...and welcome to this forum! Queeniereads akak Judi