View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 08:11 PM   #7
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Towel rack solution found

You guys have lots of good ideas, thanks. What a great response!

I like the custom built wooden drawers, showed them to H, he says that they'll go on his honey-do list. In the meantime I think I'll try to find whatever plastic bins/cardboard boxes that I can come up with!

Haven't looked for the container store online (have never heard of them) but those wire baskets sound cool too, and would eliminate having to construct the drawers (and probably lighter weight?)

I agree that having more stuff to take off and put up is a pain in the kazoo, but our TM is so perfectly preserved/unmodified that I really hate to put any holes in anything. I'll probably get over it after using it more and getting it more broken in.

Finally noticed a alien HOOK in the wall next to the stove 2 days ago, for the potholder . That's the only hole/modification this one has (97 2720M). It's in amazingly good condition, I wish we had a bigger garage to keep it in. :-\

It must be weird to drill/screw through those foam panels...what comes out? Little white foam pieces? Plastic shreds?

Do you have to go all the way through and anchor stuff with a bolt vs a screw?

B_and_D is offline   Reply With Quote