View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 11:03 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Towel rack solution found

At Wal Mart we found two really useful items for over the door. The first one was a set of hooks about 2 feet wide that fits over the top of the bathroom wall (anywhere you want to put it). It has at least 5 hooks, maybe 6. Useful for hanging clothes as you change in or out of the bathroom, or towels.

The second one was the over the door hanger that is about 12" long and has holes in it for hanging hangers, but also will just act as a hanging rack for whatever.

At Bed Bath & Beyond this weekend, I found a really cool over the door "laundry dryer" that is a great shelf for the back of the bathroom wall over the bed in the back (or for the front of the bathroom wall over the sink, if you don't have the optional cabinet). We can put our tiny 12v tv on there, maybe a larger one. They are closing them out right now, $6.99.

I need solutions for the low cabinets. Have been looking for plastic bins that will act as pull out drawers so I don't have to lie down on the floor to look for stuff down there. Have measured all of the spaces, but have only found a couple of suitable bins that fit in each of the unique spaces. Looked at the standard bins, rubbermaid, even cat litter pans but the only thing that looks close to the dimensions I need are the hand shopping baskets in the supermarkets.

Has anybody found something that works for them?

Where do you keep your shoes? We have 4 people's shoes to store!!

Need input!!
B_and_D is offline   Reply With Quote