Thread: Trailer?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 10:05 AM   #9
funpilot
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwantau View Post
I have been using a Blue Ox Pro since we bought the TM 2720 in 2011. It is the older style with rock over brackets on the TM frame rails. The new Pro uses a rotation style bracket. I borrowed the new style bracket from the dealer to see if they would fit, thinking that they would be easier to use than the ones with the bar style rock over. Guess what, they are larger and did not fit. That nixed that idea. So be careful. Call Blue Ox direct. They are extremely helpful. Good customer service. I'm personally very happy with the Blue Ox hitch. Hopes this helps.
So, the new bracket would not fit the old model, but would the new model itself fit on a 3124 KD is still my open question. Bill, on backing up, I was referring to the fact that I really like that on the Blue Ox you do not have to remove the sway control like you do on the Reese. I saw that you must do that on a video. As for the blown tire issue, looks to me to have a remote tire pressure monitor on the TM would make real sense as I have read elsewhere.

Dometic 1110 Compressor Refrigerator
BlueOx SwayPro Hitch
2.5 inch lift kit
Progressive Industries EMS-HW30C
Yada Wireless backup camera
funpilot is offline   Reply With Quote