View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 10:05 PM   #11
coralcruze

Ok so I verified the following:

1. My regulator does not have a date. However I am sure it's the original reg. that came with the TM so 16 years old. That is being replaced.

2. The LP alarm has a 2004 manf. date on it. Being replaced with CO and LP alarm.

3. Picking up new stainless steel pigtails as those last longer than the rubber lines.

So there is a main 48" X 3/8" rubber hose that goes from the regulator to the front lip on my 2720 TM. I would like to replace that line with a stainless steel line. But only finding 60" and 72" stainless not 48" what's gives? I would much rather not have extra length here. Does anyone know if I can get stainless LP lines custom made to length online or locally?

There is also another rubber line that is under the TM that I still need to ID and measure its length also. I believe that it splits and goes to the cooktop side and refrigerator side? Anyone know or does it just go to one side and the split is in the floor in copper? Anyway this line that is under the TM that too I wpuld like to upgrade to stainless. Steel. Any issues with this plan?

Thanks everyone.
coralcruze is offline   Reply With Quote