View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
Bigbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise View Post
Are we happy? I don’t think so. And as far as “bashing” TM is concerned, if you write a certified letter to the CEO of TM and never receive an answer, that has a tendency to rub me the wrong way. So yes, after more than 11 months of arguing with TM over problems, I am now looking at a different approach to resolving these discrepancies. It should not be too much to ask for an answer to a letter.
I have no problem with someone bashing a company, if they deserve to be bashed. My comment was not intended to be in defense of Trailmanor.

I am concerned by the fact that in the 3 days since I posted this question, I've only received two positive endorsements, each one with caveats admitting initial problems. Certainly not a positive reflection on the company and product...

BTW, I noted that Bob Strong came to TM's defense, stating that the defects were not their fault, but the fault of the subsupplier. While I understand the sentiment, it is up to TM to pick subsuppliers and products that will perform satisfactorily for the intended use, and to perform incoming inspections and to test the finished units to prevent shipping of defective components. The onus is on TM to deliver a functional finished product.