View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 10:44 PM   #5
smile711

Default Heater locations for the TMs.

I really appreciate these helpful replies. As I read them over, I realized that I didn't mention that the GAS heater was important because I like to go "dry" camping, boondocking where there are few if any hookups. I'm used to our ALiner we have now going literally anywhere, so the new TM will be like camping at Hearst Castle! (which is about 1 hr. 10 min. north of us).

The electric heater and blanket is something I hadn't thought about, and would certainly be possible at a full hookup campsite--- I'm not sure I'd want to run a generator out in the boonies to use one,though. Maybe an extra blanket instead... Anyhow, I did read one reply re the 3326 which is the one my wife favors because of the "permanent" dinette. Apparently the heater is located in that general area which makes a LOT of sense to me from a heat distribution standpoint. Now if I can just find a late model USED 3326. That would be GREAT!

Such great advice and info, and so fast--- thanks again to everyone. And I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

Joe