View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 10:11 PM   #9
Doug W.

I dislocated my left shoulder a couple weeks apart when 19 and had surgery a couple years later to repair it. It started giving me problems when I slept on my left side about 10 years ago (almost 50 now). I tried several beds and finally got a SelectComform or sleep number bed that solved that problem. My tent trailer bed caused the same issue. Ruined a few weekend trips by accidently sleeping on the wrong side. I am happy to report no problem last week in the TM with the 1 in foam pad Bill suggested or the couple weekend trips earlier this year. I slept of the left side several times. I actually sleep better on the TM bed some nights than I normally do on our SelectComfort. I also have a 3124KS. The king bed is great which is 78 X 78. We sleep with our heads toward the front of the trailer. You do not wake you spouse when making that nightly bathroom break, because one of you does not have to crawl over the other to get to the bathroom. If you can tow it, I strongly recommend one of the 3124s for the king bed. The added bonus is the extra storage space. We have storage space with almost nothing in it.