View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 07:35 AM   #1
ebcallah

Default Looking to buy; Have questions

Bear with me as I am new to this. So glad I found this site. My husband and I are looking into buying a TM. We are currently tent campers of 20+ years and yes, it is time to move on. We need to get off of the ground (back problems) and AC is a must (can't tolerate the heat like we used to in a tent) and we are tired of having back up and then dry everything out after it rains.We were looking at purchasing a PU and I came across the TM while doing research online. A couple of questions before we go any futher with our research: 1. We have a 2000 Isuzu Trooper and have not pulled anything before - are we jumping ahead of ourselves or is the TM as easy to pull as the website states? 2. What model(s) should we look into as first time buyers - 2 adults and one 16 yr old who is 6'3" and usually brings a friend along? 3. How well does the TM hold it's value - so if we do purchase and then would like to trade up what can we expect monetarily? Any other first time buyer info. would be greatly appreciated.