View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 08:51 PM   #3
brookside

Default Three of Us probably in FL or AZ

My husband and I have a son who is 18 years old and has Down syndrome (mentally-disabled) and we have a 13 and 1/2 year old dog for however long. We have been in a TT and FW in freezing, snowing, hurricane, monsoons, etc. so are familiar with how "special" the weather can make a trip. We spent 5 and 1/2 months in our Coleman folding trailer in the Tucson, AZ area in the summer a few years ago while house hunting there. We like the tent trailers but security is just too big of issue these days. We still tent camp from time to time but eventually probably won't be able to get up from the ground once we get down there. We don't start any plan without an exit plan. We are wanting to buy a new trailer but with the Trailmanor running high I'm not sure we would do that. We are in the early stages of planning but plan to take up something new by the end of summer. We have been a lot of places but there are still so many places left to see. I have been to AK but my husband hasn't and the River Walk in San Antonio, my home state of Michigan and on and on. We were very happy to find this forum and are slowly working our way through most of the previous posts. Thanks for your response, Cathy