View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
boze man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePair View Post
I'll take a measurement of my garage door to let you know the minimum space required width-wise to get a TM in -- and mine's modified to be narrower, FYI.

As to sleeping, my 4-year olds don't like sleeping in the same bed in the TM, even though they share a bedroom at their request. So, this season I'm going to be experimenting with the possibility of bunk beds (of a sort). In the event that they don't work out (fairly unlikely ) my son is happy to sleep on the floor on an air mattress (therm-a-rest style) and my daughter takes the couch/bed.
Thanks in advance for the measurement!!! If it doesnt fit will eliminate TM for now and stick with a standard tent pop up.

I was thinking the same about the sort of bunk bed option but not sure if could run a 6' long cot length wise against back wall perpendicular to the couch. Anyone know the exact floor space dimensions of the 2720SL with chair removed and couch in sittin position? I have a feeling it is less than 6'.
Cabelas has this fold up bunk cot would work for the kids...as long as space works? I guess I could just bump it up against the couch?
http://www.cabelas.com/cots-disc-o-b...:referralID=NA