Thread: returned check
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #15
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Lisa View Post
This is America, land of the free. SInce when is a member of this forum given the 3rd degree for expressing their Opinion. PopBeavers didn't bash PayPal, he just said he doesn't trust them and asked for an address (which I hope he has gotten by now). Chalk it up to him being paranoid if you like but he shouldn't have to defend his personal choices against the opinion of others like I saw in this thread. JMHO.
Bill & Lisa No one gave him the third degree. He made a statement that was a negative one any way you look at it & if Wayne(Harvey) hadn't asked a new person may have just took his experience as a reason not to use PayPal. This would be the same if I came here & never seen a discussion get past the negative opinions of TM or any product or service for that matter. Because by your America, Land of the free statement it would be giving someone the third degree if we asked why they felt the way they do about the TM or tried to explain our own experiences to give them a different perspective possibly to think about.

As for me I just wanted him to know that I never personally had an issue & had done lots of business & still do personal transactions with no spam ever. I also explained why this was trying to help him if it could. I also said he could have a different experience. I would apologize to him if I believed I gave him the third degree. This is what I did for Bell because her post wasn't really answered yet since sometimes on boards post get off track a little from OP.

Wayne (PopBeavers) I hope you took all my answers as they were intended, just trying to help with a different perspective not giving the third degree.

Now back to the OP's question, Did you get the address. If not have you PMed Bill he may be able to help? Bell if you are not able to get the address I have an idea for you as a last resort.

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote