View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #5
karl malmin

Thanks for your help. When we bought the TM in April this was not a problem except in the lower four inches. We bought the TM in a blinding rain storm in Knoxville TN. As you know the TM'S our extremly hard to find and we were so happy with our new purchase. We just love the 3124 and will never sell it.
We did drive to Lake City and was given a tour of the plant which was very impresive.

Back to our problem; I did cut the rubber from the molding. It seems as though the outer and inner skin has broke loose from the aluminum frames. The frames are screwed togather as they should be. On both sides there is two long screws just hanging loose. Was there any wood used in the lower corners, if so it's not there. Someone had tryed to silicone the outside corner on one side before we purchased the TM. I'll take another look at it tomorrow and get back to you.

I'm so sorry in my very first thread I Came across so negitive and used such poor choice of words. I hope I can be more positive from now on.

We live in the Great Smoky Mountains of NC Wev'e owned and operated Cozy Creek Cottages located in beautifull Maggie Valley.

Thanks !!