Thread: Undecided....
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
ng2951

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobilePro View Post
I have never owned an RV before and was very excited to find a travel trailer that I could easily pull with my mid-sized SUV.....but after joining this forum and reading about all the technical problems people have with their TM, I am not sure that RVing is the best route for me to take.
Rent any trailer first for a weekend and that will answer most of your questions.
Quote:
I am a traveling nurse and want to use an RV as a permanent residence for 13 week assignments. Since I am a single female, I am not sure that I would be able to maintain the rv and keep it in good working condition. I have read all the posts about toilets, leaking, fridge, and (the big one for me) security issues.
Go take a look at 3124 or a 3326. They are bigger and give you a lot of internal storage and cabinets. In any of the these pop-up trailers have lots of storage is a plus since the cabinets do not go all the way to ceiling (since they must fold up).

One security, between the dacshund and mix breed mut (22#) they take care of most of the security issues. Whatever, they cannot handle the .45 will. If someone comes through that door they are going to have that dacshund on them like a torpedo shot out of a submarine.