View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #15
ng2951

The only HiLo that tempted us was the 27'. It had the master bedroom that is really neat in a HiLo.

The problem was that was at the extreme end of what our Tacoma could tow and with rising fuel prices the lighter TMs looked very attactive.

As far as setting up a TM all you have to do is open both ends and you are out of the rain. It takes maybe two minutes if you are slow or by yourself. You will take another minute to assemble the bathroom (locking 3 latches).

On our 3326, it take maybe 5 minutes and thats because we have cabinets to hang. If I am by myself, get the shell with the a/c on it is easy to do if you lower the tongue first, otherwise you will need two people. Since I don't have a power jack I run the tongue up manually, but again that's easy.

If you are comtemplating getting the 3326, I would say it offers extremely nice accomodations for two people and you can comfortably seat about 5 or 6 people inside. Sleeping is a different matter. If everyone is short enough you can sleep maybe 4. If you are going to sleep 2 on the couch they will need to be short and thin.

Oddly enough I think the sleeping accomodations for guests in the smaller TMs are better than the 3326.