View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 07:12 AM   #21
LifeIsGood

Public education - now that is quite a business, huh? But seriously, Paul, when you bought your TM did you ask the dealer to show you their dealer invoice and did any offer to do so? The total vehicle price that I am looking at for this particular TM (model 2720SL) with lots of options comes out to $38,258 (w/out taxes) and I've been offered $25,000 total to take it away. It has been sitting on his lot for 6 months and I'm sure he's paying interest on it so he is eager to get rid of it. I'm just looking for any experienced TM owner to please share w/me if they think 25k is a good deal. It looks like a great deal to me cuz w/those figures it comes out to be about 35% off MSRP. Who knows what the invoice is on these things. NADA values don't show appraisals for 08's but if I plug everything in for an 07, I am still above the original 25k, so I think I'm gonna go for it. If anyone out there has any other bargaining strategies they'd like to share with me, I'd sure appreciate it. I'd like the guy to throw in all the little extras to get us started, like a freshwater hose, sewer hose, 30-amp adapter, (maybe some toilet paper & chemical? - lol) but I might be pushing it. C'mon everyone out there - let me know what you think?? Linda