View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 05:38 PM   #6
Magdefrau

It will be one year this Labor day weekend that my family and I have owned our 3032. It was used by one owner and one year the day we purchased it.

Because we can pull it behind my wife's Grand Caravan mini-van it was the camper we wanted.

My daughter likes it. My son is fine with it. My wife loves it. I find it a joy camping in .

I see a family group of four doing fine with this type of camper.

Yes, the curtains at the two beds gives my daughter and wife their space. My son on the couch is happy with his space. Though he is the last to turn in and the first to get up. The bath room for myself at 6'11" is fine. Again my wife and daughter are happy with this too. The kitchen area is fine and the couch and table family area is also good. The TV and radio we have instaled has worked out very well.

This Labor Day we have scheduled yet another adventure. A family adventure! We are ging to a State Park here in Arkansas. It will be close to family. And we will visit them some. But will also run around the park.

Don't be mistakened. It is a challenge to keep the camper in good repairs. After a weekend of camping I will spend the same amount of time cleaning, adjusting, refitting the rig.

I think the most important thing to consider is getting as many hours out of it as possible. I'm not retired as most are. I struggle with my family time like any working man. To fully escape from the crushing reality of 12hourX 6day work weeks is not going to happen at the house with all of it's duties and chores. My kids find a happier Mom and Dad away....somewhere that does not count. Four weeks a year and maybe five three day weekends. Not much...........but my son and daughter like our time together. It costs more money, but we have gone farther on less compared to the friends without a camper.....our light wieght camper is out traveling the heaver campers. And I can keep mine in the garage.

Usage is the tricky question the folks who might buy a TM must answer.