View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 10:11 PM   #16
mikegascon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavery View Post
You didn't create the confusion. We did that all on our own........ wait until you get a little old. Then you'll understand.

Did you see my post on the solar wiring?
I did see your post. Extremely helpful.
I have a 3124 and the battery is on the tongue. I plan to update to 2 6 volt golf cart batteries in the future.

It is new to me so, I am having a tough time estimating my needs.

Scenario 1 is the kids and I. I will need fans, or heat, television, recharge phones, interior and exterior lights. I would assume anywhere we go, I will look for hookups. It would be nice to have the option to boondocks though.

Scenario 2 is odd. Definitely no hookups. But less need for power also. I will be at fire camps that are 99% remote. In past years I only use my tent for sleep or maybe to sit for a short time after a shower to zone out. So, my power needs will be heat fan (and propane of course) and fans. Air conditioner would be awesome but not realistic. We usually work 16 hour days so not a lot of need for power consuming niceties.

If anyone has recommendations on low power consumption fans, that would be appreciated. One to move the air and one to blow on me at night. It is either hotter than heck or cold. No happy medium at camp. :-)

2007 3124
Vancouver, WA (close to Portland, OR)