View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
boze man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng2951 View Post
A common complaint but I never seen it stop someone from buying a TM. We had been looking at 3023s and 3124s and the fact that the 3023 did not have the king bed never proved a show stopper. We just lucked out and found a 3326 for what we wanted.There are a number of foldup tables available from Camping World, Cabelas, Bass Pro. These rollup tables sell for around $55-$65.

Compact Folding Table

The one that is being sold now (above) is a much improved version of Sassy & I use. Ours does not allow you to make it smaller like the one above does. When we are cowboy matches we can easily seat four at the table with all the goodies on it. Its great, I cannot say enough good thing about it. We use it outside since we are eating or entertaining with the other cowboys at these matches.

With it fully open its 48"x27". Half size (what a great improvement!!!) its 28.5"x27". You can cutout some cardboard and see all of you can sit around the table in the space a 2720SL affords. Its biggest advantage is that when you are done it rolls up into the size of a camp chair (without measuring its 4'x6"x6") that you can carry like a camp chair (light/strong too) and stow either in the couch or the rear storage on your 2720...
that table is a definite option...like the sizability...now why didnt i think of that!

the queen bed issue isnt really an issue...just trying to address some potential issues up front so as to not have buyers remorse on the back end. if we went pop-up route would have similar bed setup.