View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
JOEALAN

Default New owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jane View Post
I am happy to announce that I am no longer a prospective owner of a trailmanor, I AM A OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all of you for your help in finding the right trailmanor.
This forum has been so helpful to me, in finding what I wanted, and also knowing more aoubt the TM.
Thanks to all on your comments, and a special thanks to Al and Susan, who almost held my hand through the whole ordeal of buying. ha
We will be out and about in a few weeks in our 2001 2619. I will be all over Colorado this summer with the hubs, and the kids. (Which are actually dogs)
Baby Jane
Congratulations, I also own a 2001 2619. Just got back from 4 day camping trip. Guess what, I had a fuse blow out (wife running micro wave and portable heater same time, a no no) 9 pm. Just as much my fault, I sat there and watch her start up micro wave and watching heating going full blast.Completely in the dark and no flashlight or candle only matches. Make sure you have a flashlight in your camper because it is no fun trying to change a fuse with matches as light. Also please check your tire dates on your TM. Alot of problems
with tires that are five years and older.

Have a great time camping!

Joe Silveira