View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 12:07 PM   #11
tharris30

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthepink View Post
I really appreciate hearing all of this. Now I have anothere question. Mayb I should post a new thread, but I will try here first.

I just learned about the toilet. Honestly, it sounds kinda.... I'll say "yucky" for lack of a better word but maybe I am just ill-informed. It flushes with waste water? Can you please expand on this? I mean, it sounds gross, but I am assuming that it must not be as bad as it sounds or else everyone wouldn't love TM so much. Is the water that it flushes with brownish? Does it smell bad? Is it hard to dump the toilet? It is at cassette type toilet or do you hook something up to something else to dump it?

Thank you,
Rae-Ann
I had to LMAO when I read this post. I had the same concerns but after using it instead of the alternative, pine cones, it seems ok. Be sure to put in potty chemicals as they deodorize it and break down the "concerns". I guess I have changed to minimally-gross for an opinion after a three day and several one day utilizations of the facilities. Emptying is is a piece of cake, so to speak. Just be sure to have your wastwater hose properly connected (AT both ENDS) B4 opening the valve under the toilet. Then I close the valve, run some clean water into the toilet, FLUSH, and reopen the valve to flush it OUT FULLY. FOLLOW MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS and/or ask the sales person when purchasing. Maybe a demo would be good!!!

P.S. With chemicals, the water is BLUE!