View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #10
LifeIsGood

Smile Finding Trailmanor Dealers

I called the TM factory to get a listing of all the dealers in my area (CT) & at 1st the receptionist was only going to give me ONE dealer in MA. There's got to be a better way to find these things. They are not well known and are very hard to come by. Why is that? It seems to be such a nice trailer but the manufacturer surely doesn't seem to be marketing their product throughout the US that well. You would think after 25 years they would have at least one authorized dealer in each state by now. BTW, I just joined this forum and find all the info quite valuable and interesting. I have noticed that no one talks prices when mentioning they got a good deal. They are quite pricey and I can understand why to a certain point. Would anyone be interested in divulging what they paid for theirs? I am looking at an 08 2720SL w/lots of options in it but need to know if the selling price is a good deal or not. Can anyone help me with this? I'll give more details if anyone responds, which I hope you will. I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thanks in advance - Linda