View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 07:57 AM   #18
BobRederick

Brian

I found an '89 22 foot TM for $2500 in North Carolina. (1989 TRAILMANOR M-22/2619 22', bifold, full bath, large sink, fridge, gas stove, oven, ac/heat, slps 6, new tires, vinyl floor, awning, $2500, 704-243-1933, 704-502-7208, Waxhaw, NC)

Its in the listings at the top of the home page at RVTraderonline. I have no idea of the conditon but it has the appliances you want. I would think that with patience (less than required to rebuild the model 25) and a little meantime-savings you might find one half that far away.

Also a 26 foot '92 for $5K in Pa.

When you call these guys explain the $$ you have and don't be afraid to make an offer you can afford. Keep watching this site for postings in the "For Sale" section. I got mine over the phone from a non-TM dealer. I suspect he thought he had a red herring and only wanted to get rid of it. His comment was "what do I have to do to get you to buy this camper today". It is quite possible that if you find one, someone local on this site might like to go over and look at it and take photos for you if that helps.

On the other hand, my son loves to rebuild old cars and gets special pleasure out of that. I wouldn't want to take that away from you either.

Best wishes.