View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 01:31 AM   #2
2swans

Default Re: Minivan Tow Mirrors

steve, i won't be your best source of info, as we own a toyota land cruiser, not a minivan. but i do know my husband couldn't see to change lanes, etc. the first time we towed our new TM. i researched towing mirrors--we even ordered a pair of the huge strap-on kind which fit on the doors. but we sent them back, when the manufacturer said we would get the BEST vision with a product called the Universal Towing Mirror. this seems to be a newer product. we ordered a pair for about 55.00 and hubby says they work great for towing. no more vision probs. plus they are of very good quality--not the run of the mill mirrors that attach to existing mirrors.(although they attach to your vans mirrors, they are extremely well fastened). you could check them out at http://www.rpminnovations.com.  click on "Universal Towing Mirror". it is part # 11960. i don't know  if these would be best for you, but they work fine for us--and were half as expensive as the huge side mirrors.  happy trails!  sally swan