View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 07:50 AM   #5
PopBeavers

If you are camped for more than about 4 days with no hookups and the only toilet that is available is the TM then you may have a capacity problem.

We are out and about most of the day sight seeing and have never had a problem for 4 days.

We are planing our first full week trip in a couple of weeks. We will be staying 2 or 3 nights at each campsite so i will just dump the tanks every time we move.

Some people use a blue tote. This is a holding tank on wheels that allows you to dump the TM tanks into the blue tote and then dump the blue tote into the local rvdump. It allows you to avoid moving the TM to the rvdump station at the campground. I have never used one so I can not comment on how well that works out.

We also use a Coleman 12/120 volt cooler. It doesn't get my drinks very cold, but it works well for lunchmeat, chees, eggs, lettuce etc. If the kids are with us and we have hookups then we tae it. We also take it to use in the TV whild sight seeing. Nothing beats ice cold beer, so I just buy the ice.