View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 08:17 PM   #13
dombrows

Thank you, all. These additional posts have been very helpful. It seems that we should maybe add a Jeep Grand Cherokee (diesel?) to our list of vehicles to consider. I'm also now looking into the Highlander Hybrid (I didn't know they had a hybrid option). My dad owned a Highlander and said it was incredibly reliable... he's a meticulous researcher, so I know he got it for good reasons (although not the same reasons that I'm considering one).

We are debating on whether or not to sell the Prius to make this all happen. It definitely makes a lot of sense to just keep it and use it as our day-to-day car around town, but we have a small driveway and rather not have to store the second vehicle on it or the street (assuming the trailer fits into our garage, which might be an issue because our garage is not exactly standard). Selling the Prius would also give us more money to put towards the TV/trailer combo.

We're currently out of the country, but return in May and hope to be looking for TrailManor and TV options in both the Dallas and Denver areas then. Thank you... everyone's suggestions are very helpful!
dombrows is offline   Reply With Quote