View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
joe&Nance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlwork View Post
We have a mini and find it is "cozy" with 2 adults and a large dog! Can't imagine it being effective with kids. The bathroom/galley hallway is pretty tight and the sofa sits 2 adults but I question seating for 3. If you get the dinette model it may be different. My main objection to the dinette is if someone is sleeping on it, you have to step on them to get out of bed and it has less storage (nothing on the outside). We have a small storage area on the outside of the sofa (lounge) model.

All that being said, it depends on how often the children are with you camping and their demeanor. The mini is perfect for us and Oz loves sleeping on the bed! He doesn't get to do that at home
Judy
2010 Trailmini
2007 Buick Rendezvous
We took a look at it also, but as we have two large dogs we decided that it would be too cramped for all of us... Especially if we have anyone come to visit or we had any bad weather and were stuck inside for any length of time. (We had a coleman camper and knew from experience that would be a disaster!) I have to admit that we probably would have considered it more if the dogs weren't so young...
Nance