View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 05:54 AM   #14
Hiram123

I want to Thank Randy for showing us his trailmanor interior on Sun., it was very gracious of him to do that. I went to VA. on Wed. looked over the 2720QB at Snyders and was impressed with all the options it had including the factory solar panel and extra cabinets. I t turns out it is a 2014 1/2 whatever that means, they sent a copy of the original invoice to my bank which listed the MSRP at 31 with all the options.

The only fly in the ointment was the crank handle for the awning was missing they promised to have the factory drop ship me one but with the moving they are doing no telling when and if they do. Anybody know where I can order one (don't know the part number of the awning yet).

I brought it home yesterday and was amazed at how good it tows, doesn't matter if it's at 55 or 75 it sits there like a rock. I normally get about 19 mpg on that stretch of road from Johnson City up to I-77, on the way home I pushed it pretty good 70-75 I was tired and wanted to get home. It averaged 14mpg but I'm sure it would have been 17 if i had stayed around 60.

Anyway we are new owners, hope to have the time to set it up today, a couple of questions where do I put my sewer hose when I get one (have a cassette in our Rockwood popup) and is there a thread on changing over to 2 golf cart batteries. Thanks again Randy I appreciate it.
Hiram123 is offline   Reply With Quote