View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:52 PM   #1
luckylindyhopper

Default Prospective Owner Here- Few questions

Good afternoon ya'll! My husband and I fell in love with the Trailmanors and are looking at buying a used 2002 2720SD from The Car Show, Inc here in Colorado Springs. We had a couple of questions regarding the Trailmanor and thought this was the perfect place to ask them. Hope you don't mind some newbie style Q&A.

-We live in Colorado and were curious about cold weather/freezing temp camping? We are very interested in potentially taking it up to the Colorado mountains where temps can get really low, but we weren't sure if the Trailmanor is really able to do freezing temps. If so, are there any specific things we should know to do?

-Do you have winterize and de-winterize every time you take it out? It will be stored in our garage when not in use.

-The model we are looking at does not have a wardrobe and that is one of those things we would prefer. Does anyone know if an older model can be retrofitted for the wardrobe or not?

-Can you fold out and sleep in the Trailmanor while it is still hooked up? (Specifically, we have two small children that may need naps during the day while traveling. Could we leave it hitched up and let them sneak inside to sleep?)

-I read somewhere about the 2002 models having wood which can rot. Where is this wood located?

Thanks so much!