View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #1
wtxnitz

Default heaters and beds

We're new to the forum but I've already found a wealth of info here. However, I haven't found anything (yet) of some questions we have as prospective owners. My apologies if they have been covered before.

The first is: How are the furnaces arraigned? From the photos, it looks like on several models they are under the convertible beds. Does the heated air vent from there? Doesn't this cause a problem when they are used as beds? How about people sitting in front?

Next, we are stout persons. I'm over 300 lbs. Are the convertible beds sturdy enough to support my weight? How narrow are the bathrooms and aisle to the main bed? Just looking at the floor plans, I guess the aisle is about 37" on a 3124. If so, that's about the standard for hallways in a home. and would be no problem for us.

I've looked though the threads on bedding and mattresses. Have they improved on the newer models or otherwise?

Finally, is there a thread with the relative pluses and minuses of the three configurations - double bed, living room and dinette.We would need one form of a second bed.

Thanks in advance!
wtxnitz is offline   Reply With Quote